Table of Contents
Callum Tarren enters the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +30000 odds after making the cut and finishing 65th in his last outing, the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tarren in this event.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Callum Tarren Recent Performance
- Tarren has finished below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 19 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in three of his last 19 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 a total of five times.
- Over his last 19 rounds, Tarren has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Callum Tarren’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|