Table of Contents
Cameron Young has +2800 odds at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale. He made the cut in his most recent event, The American Express, and finished 26th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Young before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Cameron Young Recent Performance
- Young has finished below par 16 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has registered the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score five times and a top-10 score six times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Young has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Cameron Young History at WM Phoenix Open
- In 2022 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Young finished 26th.
- His last time here, he recorded a top-five score of the day in one round.
Cameron Young’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|