Table of Contents
Denny McCarthy enters play in the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +13000 odds to win after a fourth-place performance in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links on February 2 – 6 in his last action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on McCarthy before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Denny McCarthy Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds of play, McCarthy has finished under par on 14 occasions while also posting 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 20 rounds.
- McCarthy has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in five of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Denny McCarthy History at WM Phoenix Open
- Over his last four trips to this event, McCarthy has an average finishing position of 46th.
- In his last four appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- McCarthy finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent time competing at this event in 2022.
Denny McCarthy’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|