Table of Contents
Garrick Higgo earned a 20th-place finish in his last action in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links, and heads into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +18000 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Higgo before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Garrick Higgo Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Higgo has finished under par nine times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Higgo has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Garrick Higgo History at WM Phoenix Open
- The last time Higgo competed in this event (in 2022), he finished 21st.
- He ended one round with one of the top five scores on the day in his last at this tournament.
Garrick Higgo’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|