Table of Contents
Jon Rahm, who took seventh in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North) on January 25 – 28 in his most recent action, enters play in the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +750 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Rahm before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Rahm has finished under par 17 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 16 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in four of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top five in eight rounds and the top 10 a total of 10 times.
- Rahm has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in eight of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 15 times.
Jon Rahm History at WM Phoenix Open
- Over Rahm’s past seven appearances at this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 four times, including one top-five finish. He’s averaged an 11th-place finish.
- Rahm survived the cut in each of his seven most recent appearances at this event.
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Rahm finished 10th.
- His last time competing her, he completed one bogey-free round.
Jon Rahm’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|