Table of Contents
Keith Mitchell has +6500 odds to win the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after he finished fourth in his last tournament action in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (February 2 – 6). Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mitchell before he takes to the course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Keith Mitchell Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Mitchell has finished under par 15 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score five times in his last 18 rounds.
- Mitchell has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 13 times.
Keith Mitchell History at WM Phoenix Open
- Mitchell has two top-20 finishes, with one of those also ending up top-10 finish, over his past four apearances at this tournament. (His average finishing position was 33rd over that span).
- Mitchell made the cut in three of his last four trips to this event.
- In 2022 in his last entry here at this tournament, Mitchell finished 10th.
- His last time here, he had a top-five score of the day in one round.
Keith Mitchell’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|