Table of Contents
The Lipscomb Bisons (15-10, 7-5 ASUN) hit the road in ASUN action against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (8-17, 3-9 ASUN) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Bisons are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is 155.5.
How do I watch Bisons vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Conway, Arkansas
- Arena: Farris Center
Betting Lines for Bisons vs. Bears
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Information
- Lipscomb has compiled a 7-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 63.6% of those games).
- The Bisons have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -317 or shorter.
- The Bisons’ ATS record is 13-9-0 this season.
- The Bears have a 5-7 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more.
- The average total Lipscomb has had set in matchups this season is 12.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Arkansas has been the underdog 20 times and won five, or 25%, of those games.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +248 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears have a 9-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Bears have a 5-7 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Central Arkansas’ games this season is 0.6 more points than the point total of 155.5 for this outing.
Lipscomb vs. Central Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|Lipscomb Rank||Lipscomb AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- The Bisons leader in rebounds and assist is Ahsan Asadullah, who pulls down six rebounds and distributes 3.3 assists per game along with scoring 6.7 points per contest.
- Jacob Ognacevic is Lipscomb’s leading scorer, tallying 16 per game while tacking on 4.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Trae Benham leads the Bisons in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- The Bears’ Camren Hunter averages enough points (17 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Eddy Kayouloud’s stat line of six rebounds, 14.3 points and one assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard.
- Collin Cooper is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bears, hitting 2.2 threes per game.