Table of Contents
The Stonehill Skyhawks (12-14, 8-3 NEC) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Merrimack Warriors (9-16, 7-4 NEC) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at Hammel Court as 4-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on NEC Front Row. The matchup’s point total is 123.
How do I watch Warriors vs. Skyhawks?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NEC Front Row
- Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hammel Court
Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Skyhawks
Merrimack Betting Stats & Information
- Merrimack has won 50% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-4).
- The Warriors have not played a game with moneyline odds of -208 or shorter.
- The Warriors are 9-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Skyhawks are 5-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- Merrimack’s average point total in outings this year is 122.5, 0.5 points below the total in this game.
Stonehill Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stonehill has been the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +173.
- The Skyhawks have a 12-11-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Skyhawks are 5-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Stonehill’s games this season is 15.6 more points than the point total of 123 in this outing.
Merrimack vs. Stonehill Season Stat Comparison
|Merrimack Rank||Merrimack AVG||Stonehill AVG||Stonehill Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors leader in points and rebounds is Jordan Minor, who scores 17.1 points and pulls down 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Javon Bennett is Merrimack’s best passer, dishing out 2.6 assists per game while scoring 8.2 PPG.
- Mykel Derring leads the Warriors in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- Isaiah Burnett has racked up 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, putting him atop the Skyhawks leaderboards in those categories.
- Stonehill’s Andrew Sims scores 15.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Max Zegarowski makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Skyhawks.