Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Panthers (16-8, 10-4 Horizon) host the Detroit Mercy Titans (10-15, 6-8 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 9, 2023. The Panthers are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 155.5 points.
How do I watch Panthers vs. Titans?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Titans
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Information
- Milwaukee has put together a 5-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Panthers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Panthers have put together a 12-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Titans are 7-8 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Milwaukee’s games this year is 6.7 fewer points than the total of 155.5 in this matchup.
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Info
- Detroit Mercy has won five, or 29.4%, of the 17 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Titans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +110 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Titans have compiled an 11-13-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Titans are 7-8 against the spread.
- The average total in Detroit Mercy’s games this season is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 155.5 in this outing.
Milwaukee vs. Detroit Mercy Season Stat Comparison
|Milwaukee Rank||Milwaukee AVG||Detroit Mercy AVG||Detroit Mercy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is BJ Freeman, who averages 16.5 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Markeith Browning II is Milwaukee’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.1 per game, while Justin Thomas is its best passer, distributing three assists in each contest.
- Freeman leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- The Titans’ Antoine Davis racks up enough points (26.6 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Damezi Anderson’s stat line of 4.6 rebounds, 10.2 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Detroit Mercy rebounding leaderboard.
- Davis is the top shooter from distance for the Titans, hitting 4.6 threes per game.