Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (8-17, 2-10 ASUN) visit the North Alabama Lions (14-11, 6-6 ASUN) after losing eight straight road games. The Lions are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:45 PM ET on Thursday, February 9, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is 141.5.
How do I watch Lions vs. Governors?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Florence, Alabama
- Arena: Flowers Hall
Betting Lines for Lions vs. Governors
North Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- North Alabama has a 4-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- The Lions have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lions have compiled an 11-10-1 record against the spread.
- The Governors are 6-5 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under North Alabama has had in its matchups this year is 8.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Austin Peay has won two, or 14.3%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Governors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +193 moneyline set for this game.
- The Governors are 11-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Governors have a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The average total for Austin Peay’s games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
North Alabama vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|North Alabama Rank||North Alabama AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- The Lions scoring leader is Daniel Ortiz, who averages 13.8 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- North Alabama’s leading rebounder is Damien Forrest averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is KJ Johnson and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Ortiz leads the Lions in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- The Governors’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Sean Durugordon with 12.6 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez dishes out more assists than any other Austin Peay player with 3.6 per game. He also averages 7.4 points and pulls down 1.8 rebounds per game.
- Durugordon is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Governors, hitting 1.3 threes per game.