Table of Contents
The Denver Pioneers (13-13, 4-9 Summit) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (8-17, 2-10 Summit) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.
How do I watch Fightin’ Hawks vs. Pioneers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Arena: Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
Betting Lines for Fightin’ Hawks vs. Pioneers
North Dakota Betting Stats & Information
- North Dakota has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
- The Fightin’ Hawks are 11-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Pioneers have a 5-6 record against the spread.
- The average point total in North Dakota’s games this season is 0.4 fewer points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- Denver has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Pioneers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +118.
- The Pioneers are 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Pioneers are 5-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Denver’s games this season is 3.6 more points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
North Dakota vs. Denver Season Stat Comparison
|North Dakota Rank||North Dakota AVG||Denver AVG||Denver Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Fightin’ Hawks this season is B.J. Omot, who averages 11.7 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Tsotne Tsartsidze leads North Dakota in rebounding, averaging five per game, while Jalun Trent leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- Matt Norman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fightin’ Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- Tommy Bruner scores 16.8 points and adds four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pioneers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tyree Corbett’s stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 10.1 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Denver rebounding leaderboard.
- Bruner is the most prolific from deep for the Pioneers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.