Table of Contents
The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (14-11, 4-8 ASUN) are 1-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the North Florida Ospreys (10-14, 5-7 ASUN) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at UNF Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 149.5.
How do I watch Ospreys vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Arena: UNF Arena
Betting Lines for Ospreys vs. Eagles
North Florida Betting Stats & Information
- North Florida has won 85.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-1).
- The Ospreys have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Ospreys are 10-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 4-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- North Florida’s average point total in outings this season is 152.3, 2.8 points higher than the total in this game.
FGCU Betting Stats & Info
- FGCU has won three of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have a 10-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 4-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under in FGCU’s games this season is 8.6 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
North Florida vs. FGCU Season Stat Comparison
|North Florida Rank||North Florida AVG||FGCU AVG||FGCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Florida Ospreys Leaders
- The Ospreys leader in points and rebounds is Carter Hendricksen, who scores 16.5 points and grabs 6.3 boards per game.
- Jarius Hicklen leads North Florida in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 11.3 points per contest.
- The Ospreys get the most three-point shooting production out of Jose Placer, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Leaders
- Isaiah Thompson averages 14.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Eagles.
- The FGCU leaders in rebounding and assists are Zach Anderson with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.6 points and 2.2 assists per game) and Caleb Catto with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Thompson is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 2.8 threes per game.