Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams meet when the North Texas Mean Green (19-5, 10-3 C-USA) host the UAB Blazers (17-7, 8-5 C-USA) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Mean Green are 2.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Blazers, who have won four straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.
How do I watch Mean Green vs. Blazers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Denton, Texas
- Arena: UNT Coliseum
Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. Blazers
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- North Texas has won 84.2% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (16-3).
- The Mean Green have not played a game with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- The Mean Green are 10-11-1 ATS this season.
- The Blazers have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- North Texas’ average point total in outings this year is 117.4, 11.6 points below the over/under in this game.
UAB Betting Stats & Info
- UAB has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Blazers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +122.
- So far this year, the Blazers have put together a 10-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Blazers have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UAB this season is 23.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Texas vs. UAB Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||UAB AVG||UAB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- Tylor Perry leads the Mean Green in scoring, tallying 17.1 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- North Texas’ leading rebounder is Abou Ousmane averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Kai Huntsberry and his 2.9 assists per game.
- The Mean Green get the most three-point shooting production out of Perry, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
UAB Blazers Leaders
- Jordan Walker scores 22.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blazers.
- Trey Jemison puts up a stat line of 8.4 rebounds, 9.3 points and 0.7 assists per game for UAB to take the top rebound spot on the team. Eric Gaines holds the top spot for assists with 4.7 per game, adding 12.8 points and 3.5 rebounds per outing.
- Walker is consistent from distance and leads the Blazers with 4.1 made threes per game.