Table of Contents
The Northern Colorado Bears (8-16, 3-9 Big Sky) are at home in Big Sky action against the Portland State Vikings (10-14, 4-7 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bears are 5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 156 points.
How do I watch Bears vs. Vikings?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Greeley, Colorado
- Arena: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Vikings
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Colorado is 6-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60%).
- The Bears have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter.
- The Bears have gone 9-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Vikings are 5-5 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Northern Colorado’s games this year is 7.5 fewer points than the over/under of 156 in this matchup.
Portland State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Portland State has won four out of the 17 games, or 23.5%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Vikings have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +157 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vikings have gone 8-13-1 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Vikings are 5-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Portland State’s games this year is 5.7 fewer points than the point total of 156 in this outing.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Colorado Rank||Northern Colorado AVG||Portland State AVG||Portland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- Dalton Knecht leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, putting up 19.9 points and 7 boards per game.
- Northern Colorado’s best passer is Matt Johnson, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 11.8 PPG scoring average.
- Knecht leads the Bears in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Portland State Vikings Leaders
- Cameron Parker scores 16.4 points and tacks on six assists per game, putting him at the top of the Vikings’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Hunter Woods grabs 5.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.9 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Portland State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jorell Saterfield is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Vikings, hitting 2.2 threes per game.