Table of Contents
Two hot teams hit the court when the Radford Highlanders (16-9, 10-2 Big South) host the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (13-11, 8-4 Big South) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are 4-point favorites and put their nine-game win streak on the line against the Runnin’ Bulldogs, who have won five straight. The matchup has an over/under of 124.
How do I watch Highlanders vs. Runnin’ Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Radford, Virginia
- Arena: Dedmon Center
Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Runnin’ Bulldogs
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (12-3).
- The Highlanders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -185 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Highlanders have put together a 15-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have a 4-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average over/under Radford has had set in matchups this year is 10.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Gardner-Webb Betting Stats & Info
- Gardner-Webb has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +153.
- So far this year, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have compiled an 11-10-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Runnin’ Bulldogs are 4-1 against the spread.
- Gardner-Webb’s games this year have averaged a total of 134.5 points, 10.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Radford vs. Gardner-Webb Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||Gardner-Webb AVG||Gardner-Webb Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- DaQuan Smith leads the Highlanders in scoring, tallying 13.7 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Justin Archer is Radford’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while Josiah Jeffers is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Smith, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Leaders
- DQ Nicholas scores 12.4 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Runnin’ Bulldogs’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Kareem Reid’s stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 10.5 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Gardner-Webb rebounding leaderboard.
- Julien Soumaoro makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Runnin’ Bulldogs.