Table of Contents
Russell Knox heads into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +35000 odds after making the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open, finishing 33rd. Below we help you make your best bets on Knox before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona by breaking down his performances in recent events.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Russell Knox Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds of play, Knox has shot below par on 15 occasions while also carding 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores three times in his last 20 rounds.
- Knox has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Russell Knox History at WM Phoenix Open
- In his last seven trips to this event, Knox has ended up among the top 10 once and inside the top 20 three times, with an average finish of 25th at the event.
- Knox made the cut in five of his last seven entries in this event.
- Knox finished 33rd the last time he played this event (in 2022).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Russell Knox’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|