Table of Contents
Scott Piercy enters the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Piercy before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Scott Piercy Recent Performance
- Over his last 15 rounds, Piercy has shot below par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 15 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Piercy has finished with a score within five shots of the day’s best in five of his last 15 rounds.
Scott Piercy History at WM Phoenix Open
- Piercy has two top-10 finishes, with one of them also a top-five finish, over his last nine appearances at this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 27th over that span.
- Piercy made the cut in six of his last nine entries in this event.
- Piercy last played this event in 2022 but missed the cut.
Scott Piercy’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|