Table of Contents
Trey Mullinax enters the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2020. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mullinax before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Trey Mullinax Recent Performance
- Mullinax has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once in his last 15 rounds.
- Mullinax has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Trey Mullinax History at WM Phoenix Open
- Mullinax has one top-20 finish in his last two trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 15th over that span.
- Mullinax has one made cut over his past two attempts at this tournament.
- The most recent time Mullinax played this tournament (in 2020), he missed the cut.
Trey Mullinax’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|