Table of Contents
The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (18-7, 10-2 Big South) host the Winthrop Eagles (11-14, 6-6 Big South) after winning nine home games in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina
- Arena: Kimmel Arena
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Eagles
UNC Asheville Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Asheville has a 10-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -227 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have a 12-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 2-5 against the spread.
- UNC Asheville’s average total in outings this year has been 144.5, two points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- Winthrop has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won three, or 21.4%, of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +188 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles are 11-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- Winthrop’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 145 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Asheville vs. Winthrop Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Asheville Rank||UNC Asheville AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Asheville Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Pember leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, tallying 20.4 points and 9.6 boards per game.
- Caleb Burgess leads UNC Asheville in assists, averaging 4.2 per game while also scoring 5 points per contest.
- Tajion Jones leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kelton Talford with 15.5 points and eight rebounds per game.
- Winthrop’s assist leader is Kasen Harrison with 3.6 per game. He also records 10.4 points per game and tacks on 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Toneari Lane hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.