Table of Contents
The Western Illinois Leathernecks (15-9, 8-5 Summit) are just 3-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game home win streak when they take on the UMKC Kangaroos (10-15, 6-6 Summit) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at Western Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.
How do I watch Leathernecks vs. Kangaroos?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Macomb, Illinois
- Arena: Western Hall
Betting Lines for Leathernecks vs. Kangaroos
Western Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Western Illinois has been the moneyline favorite 11 times this season. They’ve gone 8-3 in those games.
- The Leathernecks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- The Leathernecks are 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Kangaroos are 7-4 against the spread.
- Western Illinois’ average total in matchups this season has been 145.8, 11.8 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UMKC has won five out of the 13 games, or 38.5%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Kangaroos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +134 odds on them winning this game.
- The Kangaroos have a 12-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Kangaroos are 7-4 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UMKC this season is 0.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Western Illinois vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|Western Illinois Rank||Western Illinois AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Illinois Leathernecks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Leathernecks is Trenton Massner, who scores 18.7 points and dishes out 5.1 assists per game.
- Jesiah West is Western Illinois’ best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.1 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- Massner makes more threes per game than any other member of the Leathernecks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell is the top scorer for the Kangaroos with 18 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The UMKC leaders in rebounding and assists are Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 7.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.4 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Shemarri Allen with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 17.6 points and 5.2 rebounds per game).
- Mitchell hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Kangaroos.