Table of Contents
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (13-11, 5-8 C-USA) are at home in C-USA action against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (15-9, 8-5 C-USA) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Hilltoppers are 1-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 142 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Hilltoppers vs. Blue Raiders?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Arena: E. A. Diddle Arena
Betting Lines for Hilltoppers vs. Blue Raiders
Western Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Western Kentucky has won nine of 15 games when favored on the moneyline this season (60%).
- The Hilltoppers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Hilltoppers are 9-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have a 4-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total in Western Kentucky’s games this year is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 142 in this game.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- Middle Tennessee has won four of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Blue Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -105.
- The Blue Raiders have gone 11-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Blue Raiders have a 4-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- Middle Tennessee’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.6 points, 4.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|Western Kentucky Rank||Western Kentucky AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Hilltoppers is Dayvion McKnight, who scores 16.5 points and distributes 3.9 assists per game.
- Jamarion Sharp is Western Kentucky’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.4 boards in each contest while scoring 6.9 points per game.
- Luke Frampton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hilltoppers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- Eli Lawrence racks up 12.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Blue Raiders.
- DeAndre Dishman has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 11.4 points and 2.3 assists per game for Middle Tennessee to take the top rebound spot on the team. Camryn Weston holds the top spot for assists with 2.5 per game, adding 10 points and 4.8 rebounds per outing.
- Lawrence makes 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Raiders.