Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (8-18, 2-11 ASUN) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to stop a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (8-18, 3-10 ASUN) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at Farris Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
How do I watch Bears vs. Governors?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Conway, Arkansas
- Arena: Farris Center
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Governors
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Central Arkansas has won 33.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (1-2).
- The Bears have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bears have put together a 9-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Governors have an 8-8 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Central Arkansas has had in its matchups this season is 10.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Austin Peay has been underdogs in 15 games this season and won two (13.3%) of those contests.
- The Governors have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +109.
- So far this year, the Governors have compiled an 11-12-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Governors have an 8-8 record against the spread.
- The average total for Austin Peay’s games this season is 7.4 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Central Arkansas vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Central Arkansas Rank||Central Arkansas AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- The Bears leader in points and assists is Camren Hunter, who scores 17 points per game to go with 4.2 assists.
- Central Arkansas’ best rebounder is Eddy Kayouloud, who averages 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 14.9 PPG average.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Collin Cooper, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Sean Durugordon sits at the top of the Governors scoring leaderboard with 12.7 points per game. He also pulls down six rebounds and dishes out one assist per game.
- The Austin Peay leaders in rebounding and assists are Elijah Hutchins-Everett with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.7 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Carlos Paez with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.3 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Durugordon is dependable from three-point range and leads the Governors with 1.3 made threes per game.