Table of Contents
The Grambling Tigers (15-8, 8-3 SWAC) are at home in SWAC action against the Texas Southern Tigers (8-16, 4-7 SWAC) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET. The Grambling Tigers are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Grambling, Louisiana
- Arena: Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Tigers
Grambling Betting Stats & Information
- Grambling has a 9-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Grambling Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -294 or shorter.
- The Grambling Tigers are 11-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Texas Southern Tigers are 4-4 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Grambling has had set in matchups this season is 0.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Texas Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Texas Southern has been the underdog eight times and won one of those games.
- The Texas Southern Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +230 odds on them winning this game.
- The Texas Southern Tigers are 6-16-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Texas Southern Tigers have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average total for Texas Southern’s games this year is 9.3 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Grambling vs. Texas Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Grambling Rank||Grambling AVG||Texas Southern AVG||Texas Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- The Grambling Tigers scoring leader is Cameron Christon, who averages 13.9 per contest to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Grambling’s leading rebounder is Carte’Are Gordon averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Shawndarius Cowart and his 3.4 assists per game.
- The Grambling Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Christon, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
Texas Southern Tigers Leaders
- Davon Barnes puts up 15.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Texas Southern Tigers.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas has a stat line of 8.7 rebounds, 11.1 points and 1.4 assists per game for Texas Southern to take the top rebound spot on the team. PJ Henry holds the top spot for assists with 2.2 per game, adding 9.3 points and 1.9 rebounds per outing.
- Henry knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Texas Southern Tigers.