Table of Contents
The Saint Thomas Tommies (16-11, 7-7 Summit) are at home in Summit play against the UMKC Kangaroos (11-15, 7-6 Summit) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Tommies are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Tommies vs. Kangaroos?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arena: Schoenecker Arena
Betting Lines for Tommies vs. Kangaroos
St. Thomas Betting Stats & Information
- St. Thomas has won 92.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (12-1).
- The Tommies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -190 or shorter.
- The Tommies are 16-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Kangaroos have a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The average total St. Thomas has had in its matchups this year is 10.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- UMKC has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won six, or 42.9%, of those games.
- The Kangaroos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +160 moneyline set for this game.
- The Kangaroos have a 13-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Kangaroos have a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for UMKC this year is 1.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
St. Thomas vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|St. Thomas Rank||St. Thomas AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Thomas Tommies Leaders
- Andrew Rohde leads the Tommies in points and assists per game, scoring 15.9 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Parker Bjorklund is St. Thomas’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of 4.8 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game.
- Riley Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tommies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- The Kangaroos’ Shemarri Allen racks up enough points (17.9 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Allen David Mukeba Jr.’s stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 9.4 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the UMKC rebounding leaderboard.
- Rayquawndis Mitchell is dependable from three-point range and leads the Kangaroos with 2.7 made threes per game.