Table of Contents
The Santa Clara Broncos (18-8, 6-5 WCC) are at home in WCC play against the Loyola Marymount Lions (17-9, 7-5 WCC) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Broncos are 5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 149 in the matchup.
How do I watch Broncos vs. Lions?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: WCC Network
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Arena: Leavey Center
Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Lions
Santa Clara Betting Stats & Information
- Santa Clara has won 12 of 14 games when the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Broncos have not played a game with moneyline odds of -190 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Broncos have put together a 13-12-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 3-4 against the spread.
- Santa Clara’s average point total in outings this year is 148.3, 0.7 points below the over/under in this game.
Loyola Marymount Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Loyola Marymount has been the underdog 12 times and won seven, or 58.3%, of those games.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +160 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 15-10-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 3-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Loyola Marymount’s games this season is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 149 in this outing.
Santa Clara vs. Loyola Marymount Season Stat Comparison
|Santa Clara Rank||Santa Clara AVG||Loyola Marymount AVG||Loyola Marymount Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Santa Clara Broncos Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Broncos is Brandin Podziemski, who puts up 19 points, 8.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Keshawn Justice leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- Cameron Shelton’s points (19.8 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Lions’ leaderboards.
- Keli Leaupepe is at the top of the Loyola Marymount rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game. He also racks up 13.5 points and tacks on 1.2 assists per game.
- Chance Stephens makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.