Table of Contents
WAC foes square off when the Utah Tech Trailblazers (11-14, 3-9 WAC) host the Tarleton State Texans (13-12, 6-6 WAC) at Burns Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The Texans are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
How do I watch Trailblazers vs. Texans?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Saint George, Utah
- Arena: Burns Arena
Betting Lines for Trailblazers vs. Texans
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Tech has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- The Trailblazers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
- The Trailblazers are 14-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Texans have a 5-9 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Utah Tech’s average point total in outings this season is 148.8, 7.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Tarleton State Betting Stats & Info
- Tarleton State has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won three, or 21.4%, of those games.
- The Texans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +120 odds on them winning this game.
- The Texans’ ATS record is 10-12-0 this year.
- The Texans have a 5-9 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Tarleton State this year is 3.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Utah Tech vs. Tarleton State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Tech Rank||Utah Tech AVG||Tarleton State AVG||Tarleton State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Trailblazers is Cameron Gooden, who scores 16.5 points and distributes 3.6 assists per game.
- Tanner Christensen leads Utah Tech in rebounding, pulling down seven rebounds per game while also scoring 10 points a contest.
- The Trailblazers get the most three-point shooting production out of Noa Gonsalves, who makes two threes per game.
Tarleton State Texans Leaders
- Lue Williams is at the top of the Texans scoring leaderboard with 11.2 points per game. He also pulls down 3.4 rebounds and racks up one assist per game.
- Jakorie Smith has a stat line of 3.6 rebounds, 8.7 points and 1.4 assists per game for Tarleton State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Shakur Daniel holds the top spot for assists with 2.8 per game, adding 8.3 points and 3.2 rebounds per outing.
- Williams is the top shooter from distance for the Texans, hitting 1.5 threes per game.