Table of Contents
The Utah Valley Wolverines (19-6, 10-2 WAC) host the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (17-8, 9-3 WAC) after winning three home games in a row. The Wolverines are favored by 6 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The point total is 151 for the matchup.
How do I watch Wolverines vs. Thunderbirds?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Orem, Utah
- Arena: UCCU Center
Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Thunderbirds
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has won 12 of 14 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Wolverines have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter.
- The Wolverines are 15-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Thunderbirds are 2-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Utah Valley’s average point total in outings this year is 143.8, 7.2 points below the over/under in this game.
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Info
- Southern Utah has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won four of those games.
- The Thunderbirds have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +210.
- The Thunderbirds have a 12-7-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Thunderbirds are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Southern Utah this year is 6.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah Valley vs. Southern Utah Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||Southern Utah AVG||Southern Utah Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- The Wolverines scoring leader is Justin Harmon, who averages 13.5 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Utah Valley’s leading rebounder is Aziz Bandaogo averaging 10.8 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Woodbury and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Le’Tre Darthard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolverines, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- Tevian Jones is the top scorer for the Thunderbirds with 18.2 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Harrison Butler puts up a stat line of seven rebounds, 11.6 points and 2.6 assists per game for Southern Utah to take the top rebound spot on the team. Drake Allen has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 10.6 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Jones hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Thunderbirds.