Table of Contents
The Seton Hall Pirates (15-10, 8-6 Big East) are underdogs (by 5 points) to build on a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Villanova Wildcats (11-13, 5-8 Big East) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Pirates?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Pirates
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- The Wildcats are 9-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Pirates have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Villanova’s games this year is 7.6 more points than the total of 131 in this matchup.
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Info
- So far this season, the Pirates have put together a 13-10-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Pirates have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Seton Hall this year is 2.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Villanova vs. Seton Hall Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||Seton Hall AVG||Seton Hall Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Caleb Daniels, who scores 16.1 points per game to go with 2.8 assists.
- Eric Dixon leads Villanova in rebounding, grabbing 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 15.7 points a contest.
- Daniels makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Al-Amir Dawes scores 12.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Pirates.
- Seton Hall’s leader in rebounds is Tyrese Samuel with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Kadary Richmond with four per game.
- Dawes is the top shooter from deep for the Pirates, hitting 2.5 threes per game.