Table of Contents
The Hartford Hawks (5-20) are heavy underdogs (+20) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Alabama Jaguars (12-14) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 13, 2023 at Mitchell Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 135.
How do I watch Jaguars vs. Hawks?
- Game Day: Monday, February 13, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Mobile, Alabama
- Arena: Mitchell Center
Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Hawks
South Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- South Alabama has gone 9-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 69.2%).
- The Jaguars have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -4058 or shorter.
- The Jaguars have a 14-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 20 points or more this year.
- The average over/under South Alabama has had set in games this season is 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hartford has been the underdog 22 times and won two of those games.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1488.
- The Hawks are 7-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 20 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average over/under for Hartford’s games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
South Alabama vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|South Alabama Rank||South Alabama AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- Isaiah Moore leads the Jaguars in points and assists per game, scoring 18.6 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Kevin Samuel leads South Alabama in rebounding, grabbing 9.3 boards per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- The Jaguars get the most three-point shooting production out of Owen White, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain averages 14.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Hawks.
- The Hartford leaders in rebounding and assists are Pano Pavlidis with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.9 points and 1.2 assists per game) and Michael Dunne with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 10 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Dunne is the most prolific from distance for the Hawks, hitting 2.7 threes per game.