Table of Contents
The LSU Tigers (12-13, 1-11 SEC) are underdogs (by 4 points) to end a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Georgia Bulldogs (15-10, 5-7 SEC) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.5.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Athens, Georgia
- Arena: Stegeman Coliseum
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Tigers
Georgia Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia has put together a 10-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 90.9% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -179 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 11-14-0 this season.
- The Tigers have a 3-7-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- Georgia’s average point total in outings this season is 139.1, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- LSU has won two, or 13.3%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +150 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 7-17-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 3-7-1 against the spread.
- LSU’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Georgia vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Rank||Georgia AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- Terry Roberts leads the Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 14.7 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe is Georgia’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 6.4 points per game.
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- K.J. Williams collects 16 points and 7.3 rebounds per game for the Tigers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- LSU’s assist leader is Justice Hill with 3.1 per game. He also averages 6.9 points per game and grabs 1.8 rebounds per game.
- Adam Miller is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.