Table of Contents
J.J. Spaun enters the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the WM Phoenix Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spaun before he takes to the course in Pacific Palisades, California.
The Genesis Invitational Time and Location
- Date: February 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Pacific Palisades, California
- Course: Riviera CC
- Par: 71 / 7,322 yards
J.J. Spaun Recent Performance
- Spaun has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds.
- Spaun has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in seven of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
J.J. Spaun History at The Genesis Invitational
J.J. Spaun’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|