Table of Contents
Jordan Spieth will try for another high finish in the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC after he took sixth in the WM Phoenix Open on February 9 – 12. He has +3500 odds to win. Before Spieth tees off in Pacific Palisades, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
The Genesis Invitational Time and Location
- Date: February 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Pacific Palisades, California
- Course: Riviera CC
- Par: 71 / 7,322 yards
Jordan Spieth Recent Performance
- Spieth has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day in two of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 a total of four times.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Spieth has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Jordan Spieth History at The Genesis Invitational
Jordan Spieth’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|