Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (12-13, 2-10 Big 12) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 12 Kansas State Wildcats (19-6, 7-5 Big 12) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at Lloyd Noble Center. The game airs on ESPNU. The over/under is 141.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Sooners?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Arena: Lloyd Noble Center
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Sooners
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas State has won all 15 games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -113 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have compiled a 17-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Sooners have a 7-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Kansas State has had set in games this season is three more points than this outing’s point total.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- The Sooners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -107 moneyline set for this game.
- The Sooners’ ATS record is 11-14-0 this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Sooners have a 7-7 record against the spread.
- The average total for Oklahoma’s games this season is 6.6 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank||Kansas State AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Keyontae Johnson, who scores 17.6 points and pulls down 7.6 boards per game.
- Kansas State’s best passer is Markquis Nowell, who averages 7.6 assists per game to go with his 16.9 PPG scoring average.
- Nowell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield scores 16.5 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sooners’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tanner Groves is at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.6 points and adds 1.5 assists per game.
- Sherfield makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sooners.