Table of Contents
Keegan Bradley earned a 20th-place finish in his last action in the WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale, and enters play in the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC with +6000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bradley before he takes to the course in Pacific Palisades, California.
The Genesis Invitational Time and Location
- Date: February 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Pacific Palisades, California
- Course: Riviera CC
- Par: 71 / 7,322 yards
Keegan Bradley Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Bradley has finished under par 12 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Bradley has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Keegan Bradley History at The Genesis Invitational
Keegan Bradley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|