Table of Contents
Kurt Kitayama heads into the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC with +15000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the WM Phoenix Open, finishing 23rd. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kitayama before he tees off in Pacific Palisades, California.
The Genesis Invitational Time and Location
- Date: February 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Pacific Palisades, California
- Course: Riviera CC
- Par: 71 / 7,322 yards
Kurt Kitayama Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Kitayama has finished below par 12 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in four of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day six times.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Kitayama has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Kurt Kitayama’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|