Table of Contents
Nate Lashley heads into the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC with +50000 odds. He made the cut and finished 61st in his last event, the WM Phoenix Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Lashley before he tees off in Pacific Palisades, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
The Genesis Invitational Time and Location
- Date: February 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Pacific Palisades, California
- Course: Riviera CC
- Par: 71 / 7,322 yards
Nate Lashley Recent Performance
- Lashley has finished below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 15 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Lashley has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Nate Lashley History at The Genesis Invitational
Nate Lashley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|