Table of Contents
Tony Finau will try to improve on a 14th-place finish in his last action in the WM Phoenix Open when he takes to the course at the 2023 The Genesis Invitational at Riviera CC. He has +1600 odds to win. Below we help you make your best bets on Finau before he tees off in Pacific Palisades, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
The Genesis Invitational Time and Location
- Date: February 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Pacific Palisades, California
- Course: Riviera CC
- Par: 71 / 7,322 yards
Tony Finau Recent Performance
- Finau has finished below par 15 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 16 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has posted the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times and a top-10 score seven times in his last 20 rounds.
- Finau has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in six of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 14 times.
Tony Finau History at The Genesis Invitational
Tony Finau’s Last 5 Tournaments