Table of Contents
The NJIT Highlanders (7-17, 4-7 America East) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Binghamton Bearcats (11-13, 7-4 America East) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 134.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bearcats vs. Highlanders?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Binghamton, New York
- Arena: Binghamton University Events Center
Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Highlanders
Binghamton Betting Stats & Information
- Binghamton has compiled a 4-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- The Bearcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- The Bearcats are 12-11-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Highlanders are 9-7-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Binghamton has had in its matchups this year is five more points than this particular game’s point total.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- NJIT has won five, or 25%, of the 20 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +145.
- The Highlanders have an 11-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Highlanders have a 9-7-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for NJIT this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Binghamton vs. NJIT Season Stat Comparison
|Binghamton Rank||Binghamton AVG||NJIT AVG||NJIT Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bearcats is Jacob Falko, who scores 13.5 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Binghamton’s best rebounder is Armon Harried, who averages 6.3 boards per game in addition to his 12.4 PPG average.
- Dan Petcash leads the Bearcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman is the top scorer for the Highlanders with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his stats.
- NJIT’s leader in rebounds is Kevin Osawe with 8.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Raheim Sullivan with 3.1 per game.
- Adam Hess is consistent from three-point range and leads the Highlanders with 2.1 made threes per game.