Table of Contents
A pair of sliding teams square off when the Jacksonville Dolphins (12-13, 5-9 ASUN) visit the Austin Peay Governors (8-19, 2-12 ASUN) on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Dolphins are 1.5-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak against the Governors, losers of 10 straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 125 points.
How do I watch Dolphins vs. Governors?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Betting Lines for Dolphins vs. Governors
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Information
- Jacksonville has gone 7-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 58.3%).
- The Dolphins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -126 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Dolphins have put together an 8-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Governors have an 8-9 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Jacksonville has had in its games this year is 2.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Austin Peay has won two out of the 16 games, or 12.5%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Governors have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +105.
- The Governors have an 11-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Governors have an 8-9 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Austin Peay’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.3 points, 14.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Jacksonville vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Jacksonville Rank||Jacksonville AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- Kevion Nolan leads the Dolphins in points and assists per game, scoring 13.1 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Osayi Osifo is Jacksonville’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.8 boards in each contest while scoring 8 points per game.
- The Dolphins get the most three-point shooting production out of Nolan, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Sean Durugordon records 12.9 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Governors, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Carlos Paez records more assists than any other Austin Peay player with 3.5 per game. He also averages 7.3 points and pulls down 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Durugordon knocks down 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Governors.