Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (12-13, 2-10 Big 12) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 12 Kansas State Wildcats (19-6, 7-5 Big 12) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at Lloyd Noble Center as just 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under for the matchup is 141.5.
How do I watch Sooners vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Arena: Lloyd Noble Center
Betting Lines for Sooners vs. Wildcats
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma has won eight of 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (72.7%).
- The Sooners have not played a game with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- The Sooners are 11-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Wildcats have a 4-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average point total for Oklahoma’s games this season is 6.6 fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
Kansas State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Kansas State has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -104 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats are 17-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Kansas State’s games this year have averaged a total of 144.5 points, three more than the point total in this matchup.
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma Rank||Oklahoma AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- The Sooners leader in points and assists is Grant Sherfield, who puts up 16.5 points per game along with 3.3 assists.
- Tanner Groves leads Oklahoma in rebounding, grabbing 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 9.6 points a contest.
- Sherfield leads the Sooners in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Keyontae Johnson sits on top of the Wildcats leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.6 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Kansas State’s assist leader is Markquis Nowell with 7.6 per game. He also records 16.9 points per game and grabs 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Nowell is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Wildcats, hitting 2.2 threes per game.