Table of Contents
The Omaha Mavericks (7-20, 3-12 Summit) are 1-point favorites as they try to break a nine-game losing streak when they host the South Dakota Coyotes (11-15, 6-8 Summit) on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at Baxter Arena. The game airs at 8:05 PM ET. The point total is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Mavericks vs. Coyotes?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: Baxter Arena
Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Coyotes
Omaha Betting Stats & Information
- Omaha has a 2-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Mavericks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -113 or shorter.
- The Mavericks are 14-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Coyotes are 5-9 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under Omaha has had in its games this year is 0.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
South Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota has won three, or 21.4%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Coyotes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -107 odds on them winning this game.
- The Coyotes are 9-15-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Coyotes are 5-9 against the spread.
- The average over/under for South Dakota’s games this season is three fewer points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Omaha vs. South Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|Omaha Rank||Omaha AVG||South Dakota AVG||South Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Frankie Fidler leads the Mavericks in scoring and rebounding, putting up 14.1 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- JJ White leads Omaha in assists, averaging four per game while also scoring 9.8 points per contest.
- Luke Jungers leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt is the top scorer for the Coyotes with 14.1 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and two assists per game to his stats.
- The South Dakota leaders in rebounding and assists are Damani Hayes with seven rebounds per game (he also adds 5.4 points and 0.9 assists per game) and A.J. Plitzuweit with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.5 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Perrott-Hunt hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Coyotes.