Table of Contents
The No. 21 San Diego State Aztecs (20-5, 11-2 MWC) are favored (-8) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (9-15, 5-8 MWC) at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Save Mart Center. The contest airs on CBS Sports Network. The point total is 128 in the matchup.
How do I watch Aztecs vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Bulldogs
|San Diego State||-8||128|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has an 18-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Aztecs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -372 or shorter.
- The Aztecs have an 11-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total in San Diego State’s games this season is 12.4 more points than the over/under of 128 in this matchup.
Fresno State Betting Stats & Info
- Fresno State has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +295.
- The Bulldogs have an 8-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Fresno State this season is 0.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State vs. Fresno State Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Matt Bradley leads the Aztecs in scoring, tallying 13.2 points per game to go with four rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- San Diego State’s leading rebounder is Nathan Mensah averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Darrion Trammell and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Adam Seiko makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- Jemarl Baker Jr. sits at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 12 points per game. He also grabs 2.5 rebounds and averages 2.4 assists per game.
- Isaih Moore has a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 11.5 points and 0.9 assists per game for Fresno State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Isaiah Hill has the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 11.7 points and two rebounds per outing.
- Baker is reliable from distance and leads the Bulldogs with 1.8 made threes per game.