Table of Contents
The South Florida Bulls (10-15, 3-9 AAC) visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (5-19, 1-12 AAC) after losing three straight road games. The Bulls are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.5.
How do I watch Bulls vs. Golden Hurricane?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Donald W. Reynolds Center
Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Golden Hurricane
South Florida Betting Stats & Information
- South Florida has won 54.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-5).
- The Bulls have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -197 or shorter.
- The Bulls are 14-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Golden Hurricane have a 4-10 record against the spread.
- The average point total in South Florida’s games this season is 3.7 fewer points than the total of 148.5 in this matchup.
Tulsa Betting Stats & Info
- Tulsa has won two, or 10.5%, of the 19 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +163.
- The Golden Hurricane are 5-18-1 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane are 4-10 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Tulsa this year is 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
South Florida vs. Tulsa Season Stat Comparison
|South Florida Rank||South Florida AVG||Tulsa AVG||Tulsa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Florida Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls leader in points and assists is Tyler Harris, who scores 17 points per game along with 3.4 assists.
- South Florida’s best rebounder is Russel Tchewa, who averages 8.1 boards per game in addition to his 11.4 PPG average.
- Harris leads the Bulls in three-point shooting, making an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- Sam Griffin is the top scorer for the Golden Hurricane with 15.2 points per game. He also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Bryant Selebangue has a stat line of 9.5 rebounds, 12.2 points and one assist per game for Tulsa to take the top rebound spot on the team. Anthony Pritchard holds the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 8.9 points and three rebounds per outing.
- Griffin knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Hurricane.