Table of Contents
Summit opponents square off when the UMKC Kangaroos (11-16, 7-7 Summit) host the North Dakota State Bison (11-15, 8-6 Summit) at Swinney Recreation Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 16, 2023. The Bison are 1-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.
How do I watch Kangaroos vs. Bison?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Swinney Recreation Center
Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Bison
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has been the moneyline favorite 10 times this season. They’ve finished 4-6 in those games.
- The Kangaroos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -108 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Kangaroos have compiled a 13-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Bison are 5-9 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total in UMKC’s games this season is two fewer points than the total of 135 in this matchup.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Dakota State has won three out of the 15 games, or 20%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -112.
- The Bison are 11-13-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Bison are 5-9 against the spread.
- The average over/under for North Dakota State’s games this year is 11.8 more points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
UMKC vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Kangaroos this season is Rayquawndis Mitchell, who averages 17.6 points, four rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- UMKC’s leading rebounder is Allen David Mukeba Jr. averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Shemarri Allen and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kangaroos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Grant Nelson is at the top of almost all of the Bison’s leaderboards by averaging 17.2 points, 8.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Boden Skunberg is consistent from three-point range and leads the Bison with 1.8 made threes per game.