Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (16-11, 8-6 OVC) are only 1-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (17-10, 8-6 OVC) on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at Skyhawk Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 150 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Skyhawks vs. Cougars?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Cougars
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has won nine of 13 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (69.2%).
- The Skyhawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks have gone 9-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Cougars have an 8-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under UT Martin has had in its matchups this year is five more points than this particular game’s point total.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Stats & Info
- SIU-Edwardsville has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Cougars are 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an 8-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total for SIU-Edwardsville’s games this season is 7.2 fewer points than the point total of 150 for this outing.
UT Martin vs. SIU-Edwardsville Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||SIU-Edwardsville AVG||SIU-Edwardsville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- The Skyhawks scoring leader is Parker Stewart, who averages 16.3 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- KK Curry is UT Martin’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.3 per game, while Jordan Sears is its best passer, distributing 2.7 assists in each contest.
- Stewart makes more threes per game than any other member of the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
SIU-Edwardsville Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars’ Ray’Sean Taylor averages enough points (15.2 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Deejuan Pruitt grabs 8.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.5 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the SIU-Edwardsville rebounding leaderboard.
- Taylor is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cougars, hitting 2.3 threes per game.