Table of Contents
The Charlotte 49ers (14-11, 5-9 C-USA) are favored (by 4.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (14-11, 6-8 C-USA) on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.
How do I watch 49ers vs. Hilltoppers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Dale F. Halton Arena
Betting Lines for 49ers vs. Hilltoppers
Charlotte Betting Stats & Information
- Charlotte has been favored on the moneyline 15 times this season. They’ve finished 10-5 in those games.
- The 49ers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -198 or shorter.
- The 49ers’ ATS record is 14-11-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Hilltoppers are 3-2 against the spread.
- Charlotte’s average point total in outings this year is 127, four points below the total in this game.
Western Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Western Kentucky has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Hilltoppers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +165 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hilltoppers’ ATS record is 10-12-1 this year.
- The Hilltoppers have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- Western Kentucky’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 144.5 points, 13.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Charlotte vs. Western Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Charlotte Rank||Charlotte AVG||Western Kentucky AVG||Western Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- The 49ers scoring leader is Brice Williams, who averages 12.1 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Charlotte’s leading rebounder is Aly Khalifa averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Lu’Cye Patterson and his 3.3 assists per game.
- Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the 49ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight collects 17.2 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hilltoppers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jamarion Sharp is at the top of the Western Kentucky rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 7 points and tacks on 0.2 assists per game.
- Luke Frampton is reliable from distance and leads the Hilltoppers with 2.5 made threes per game.