Table of Contents
The Cleveland State Vikings (16-11, 11-5 Horizon) host the Wright State Raiders (16-11, 9-7 Horizon) after winning five straight home games. The Vikings are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 17, 2023. The point total is 147.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Vikings vs. Raiders?
- Game Day: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Wolstein Center
Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Raiders
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State is 9-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.8%).
- The Vikings have not played a game with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Vikings’ ATS record is 13-12-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Raiders have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Cleveland State has had set in games this season is 9.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Wright State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wright State has been the underdog nine times and won four of those games.
- The Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +111.
- The Raiders have a 15-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Raiders have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- Wright State’s games this year have averaged a total of 154.7 points, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||Wright State AVG||Wright State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- Tristan Enaruna leads the Vikings in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 6.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Deante Johnson is Cleveland State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Deshon Parker is its best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- The Vikings get the most three-point shooting production out of Drew Lowder, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- The Raiders’ Trey Calvin puts up enough points (20.1 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Brandon Noel grabs 8.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.9 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wright State rebounding leaderboard.
- Alex Huibregste makes 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Raiders.