Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (19-7, 6-7 MWC) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the San Jose State Spartans (16-10, 7-6 MWC) on Friday, February 17, 2023 at Event Center Arena as just 1.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:30 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
How do I watch Spartans vs. Lobos?
- Game Day: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: San Jose, California
- Arena: Event Center Arena
Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Lobos
|San Jose State||-1.5||145.5|
San Jose State Betting Stats & Information
- San Jose State has won all eight games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Spartans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 17-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Lobos are 4-1 against the spread.
- San Jose State’s average point total in outings this year is 134.6, 10.9 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
New Mexico Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico has been underdogs in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Lobos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +101 moneyline set for this game.
- The Lobos’ ATS record is 12-12-1 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Lobos are 4-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for New Mexico’s games this year is 7.4 more points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
San Jose State vs. New Mexico Season Stat Comparison
|San Jose State Rank||San Jose State AVG||New Mexico AVG||New Mexico Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans leader in points and assists is Omari Moore, who puts up 17 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Sage Tolbert is San Jose State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.3 boards in each contest while scoring 8.8 points per game.
- Moore leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. sits at the top of the Lobos scoring leaderboard with 19.8 points per game. He also grabs three rebounds and averages 1.9 assists per game.
- The New Mexico leaders in rebounding and assists are Morris Udeze with nine rebounds per game (he also adds 15.2 points and 1.5 assists per game) and Jaelen House with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 17.3 points and four rebounds per game).
- House is the top shooter from distance for the Lobos, hitting 1.8 threes per game.