Table of Contents
The New Orleans Privateers (6-18, 3-10 Southland) are underdogs (+7) as they try to break a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (11-15, 7-5 Southland) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at Texas A&M-Commerce Field House. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Lions vs. Privateers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Commerce, Texas
- Arena: Texas A&M-Commerce Field House
Betting Lines for Lions vs. Privateers
Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M-Commerce has won five of seven games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (71.4%).
- The Lions have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -317 or shorter.
- The Lions have gone 12-12-1 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Privateers are 3-7 against the spread.
- The average total Texas A&M-Commerce has had set in matchups this year is 3.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- New Orleans has been listed as the underdog 14 times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Privateers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +248.
- The Privateers have an 8-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Privateers are 3-7 against the spread.
- The average point total for New Orleans this season is 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M-Commerce vs. New Orleans Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M-Commerce Rank||Texas A&M-Commerce AVG||New Orleans AVG||New Orleans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M-Commerce Lions Leaders
- The Lions leader in points and rebounds is Demarcus Demonia, who scores 15.9 points and pulls down 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Texas A&M-Commerce’s best passer is Kalen Williams, who averages 2.4 assists per game to go with his 9.2 PPG scoring average.
- Demonia makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
New Orleans Privateers Leaders
- Jordan Johnson collects 17 points and adds 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Privateers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Simeon Kirkland grabs 5.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.5 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the New Orleans rebounding leaderboard.
- Johnson is reliable from distance and leads the Privateers with 3.4 made threes per game.