Table of Contents
The Drexel Dragons (15-12, 9-6 CAA) host the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (20-7, 10-4 CAA) after winning eight home games in a row. The Seahawks are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 16, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 124 points.
How do I watch Seahawks vs. Dragons?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Daskalakis Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Dragons
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Wilmington has won 14 of 15 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (93.3%).
- The Seahawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -111 or shorter.
- The Seahawks have a 15-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Dragons have an 8-6 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average total UNC Wilmington has had set in games this year is 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Drexel Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Drexel has been the underdog 14 times and won six, or 42.9%, of those games.
- The Dragons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -109 moneyline set for this game.
- The Dragons have gone 14-11-1 ATS this season.
- The Dragons have an 8-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average total for Drexel’s games this year is 4.5 more points than the point total of 124 in this outing.
UNC Wilmington vs. Drexel Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Wilmington Rank||UNC Wilmington AVG||Drexel AVG||Drexel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Trazarien White leads the Seahawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.6 points and 5.4 boards per game.
- UNC Wilmington’s best passer is Jamarii Thomas, who averages 2.1 assists per game to go with his 7 PPG scoring average.
- Maleeck Harden-Hayes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Seahawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- Amari Williams sits on top of the Dragons leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.8 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Justin Moore records more assists than any other Drexel player with 2.7 per game. He also averages 9 points and pulls down three rebounds per game.
- Coletrane Washington is consistent from deep and leads the Dragons with 1.7 made threes per game.